sábado, 19 de dezembro de 2009

Sorry!

Sorry! Dear readers, I broke the promise to write you everyday. I'm my defense, but not as an excuse, I haven't been sleeping much lately. Insomnia! In the last five days if I slept for sixteen hours it was too much. Being dreprived of sleeping costed me my good sense, my interpretations skills, and kept me away from fullfing my latests commandments. But, from now on I will do so, not blindly, but inteligently.

The writing of fiction book, starts by discussing why do we keep from doing what we want to do the most: writing. I believe I have addressed this topic before with a broader sense. The answer the book provides, in my opinion also has a broader scope: FEAR. When we write we are affraid of what may emmerge, of "what it may reveal about our inner lives" as the book puts it. This pretty much describes this week's dilemma, related to my writing, my actions, by being: my life. Luckly, I'm intelligent enough to reach this conclusion and to start next week as a braver and smarter human being.

Resuming with the techniques to free the writing self, I will illustrate freewriting, that I mentioned in my last post. You write everything that comes to your mind, without rationalizing it. Like you are a machine that register the stream of thoughts that come to your mind as you think them, without any concern about being grammaticaly correct, spell correct, etc. Let me show you.

The sun wasn't anywhere to see, althought it wasnt night people were waaking up and sown the street liiking for an answert . they didn't understand what happned. Todya wI will start follwoing the diet my nutricionist made me. I will go out and buy whatever is mssing for me to start it. But,there were no clounds in the sky eihter. it wan't night but the sun was not there. they felt fear fear for their lives fear of the unkown, fear of change was that world without a sun survive? would they survive? My alarm went off, eight rhirty in the morning. I will go out and exercise.


The paragraph above depicts an outcome of a freewriting exercise. It is fun to read them after two or three days.

Toninght I slept like a baby, alone, but like a baby. I'm relieved that all my senses and reasons are back with me.

Regards.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário