segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

Just a tiny hiccup!

I was ready to move on the "English Ascension" chapter of Eagleton's book, when a tiny hiccup kept me from doing so. Why do we find distractions to keep us from what we want to do. Is that because what we think we want to do is not what we really want? Never mind!

Today, I had a big distraction! Why is that sometimes some people play with others? Why do they show every intent they want something, and then, just like that, they don't? This is I, playing tricks with myself, and if I do, surely others, too. So, I will play it cool and let the chips fall wherever they may and I will not hope them to fall where I want them to. But, my fate is mine to decide, so I will leave you now and read the chapter. Maybe tomorrow I will be a smarter man.

Regards.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário